Thursday, December 21, 2017

2017 races and Elena's first race

McNellie's Pub Run 11-4-17 (Elena's 3rd birthday)
We picked up a new hobby of running! The Pub Run was Elena's first race and she had so much fun! She and I did the 1 mile while my husband did the 4 mile+Guinness Challenge. Elena ran the entire time! I kept telling her she can walk if she needs to and kept checking to make sure she was doing fine, all she kept telling me was "I'm going fast!" I just kept my pace with her and kept telling her what a great job she was doing!




Turkey Trot 11-24-17
For this race, we all ran the one mile. I even made Elena and I matching turkey hats!




Rudolph Run 12-16-17
This was probably the best race we ran! Santa was there giving everyone high fives at the finish line! And as you can tell in the pictures below, this is very magical for her this year. Again, I ran the one mile with Elena and Elliott ran the 5K. His time was 25:30 and he placed 85/1044 (9th in his age division)









We've had so much fun running this year, we are already signed up for multiple races next year. Our next one is in January, but there is no fun run so it will just be Elliott and me. He is doing the 10K and I am doing the 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment